Saturday, April 12, 2014

WOW! Spring is finally here! Yay!!

Had my big moving sale today.  Of course folks were here by 7:15 am
 although it was posted to start at 8 am.   BUT....raised enough today to cover the shipping of my car....YAY!!  Perfect day....Sun was shining!  I was overwhelmed with the hugs and the love I felt today from the people within my community.  I guess after being here 25 years.....more people know me than I knew.  It was humbling to say the least.  Had 2 showings for the house today.......fingers crossed!!!  I thought that getting rid of all my belongings would make me sad.  But it didn't'.....it's just stuff. The people in your life is what matters. Paul and I had dinner with my brother Greg and his girlfriend Alyson.  Such a good time.  It was really the first moment it hit me and I got all choked up.  I'm going to miss my family, my home, the familiarity.......but it's okay.  Good things ahead!

1 comment: