Monday, April 21, 2014

We all make our choices.....I chose to continue to grow.


Today was a hard day for me.  I am realizing that I can't be hurt by the way people chose to  react to my leaving.  This doesn't mean I won't still be in their life. These days there are so many ways to stay in touch.  Its awesome....helps me to know I can stay connected to those I love and care about.  We all need to keep growing in every way that we can, do our good deed for the day and cherish all that we have.  I am sorry that my leaving may cause hurt....but I'm still here to talk to anytime......I am always here for a kind word, a shoulder or a laugh.....I'm not going to feel guilty about doing what I need to do or making a better life for me and mine.  Thanks for all the support.....grateful today for the sunshine on my face and the ability to challenge my body in one heck of a barre class, and being able to help out a few people in my life that matter to me.  Oh and Mali is rocking the leash....leaps and bounds.  I love ending each day with a good deed for making someone smile and an accomplishment in whatever shape or form.....My next goal is to read more...without falling asleep by the 4th page... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment