Thursday, April 24, 2014

final month

Wow....it's been a busy but thinking time for me.  This past week I had to come to terms that I am leaving the people in my life that are my family and my friends along with my daily hellos and hugs that have supported me and helped me over many years.   My simple but sometimes crazy life routine is going to change. I'll have new friends to meet. New places to frequent ....but I will still stay in touch with my friends and family here. I am so thankful for the internet so that we can all keep in touch for sure. I hope to be back at least once a year so I can catch up with everyone!! And you are all welcome to visit me whenever you're out this way.   I have also been touched by the true words that have come from those close to me. ...and I'm wondering why it takes some sort of grand event for the people close to you to say what they mean.  It really shouldn't be that way. Counting my blessings in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment