Thursday, April 3, 2014

Less than 2 months!!!



So I'm understanding that folks are either not understanding my "big decision" or they are excited for me. This is big for me too, but I've always been very adaptable, found my own way, made friends easily....it's all good.  I'm going to miss my loved ones here and the "normal routine" of each day and the way it waves through the seasons.  I'm excited and I hope to be supported by those who care about me through this journey in my life.  I knew I'd live near the beach one day but never thought I'd have to go through so much in my life to get here....to my new home.  I had some very meaningful conversations over the past few days and it's made me feel very loved.  Fingers crossed for buyer traffic this weekend.  My birthday is on Saturday....55...wow....does that make me a senior citizen?  I feel fortunate to be healthy and making this new adventure!!  <3  


No comments:

Post a Comment