Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring has sprung!! YAY ..finally!


My daffodils have bloomed  and it's the beginning of spring. Halleujah!!! My home has so many phases of growth among the plants..so fun to watch......and over the years the changes among of the people that live here.  Bittersweet.....although....I will NOT miss the fall leaves.


I woke up this morning in a panic.  OMG...in a little over a month I have to leave my little safety net here and begin again.  I'm having a moving sale on Saturday to give away the last 10 years of my life. ....It'll be fun.....making someone smile, I'm a sucker at yard sales.  I'd rather have things go to someone that loves it!  Then.....I guess.....the rest goes to charity and life will change.  That's okay......good things ahead.  Today....It was the first day it was a little scary....but onward and forward....right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment