Wednesday, April 30, 2014

30 days and stuck in this house for the first 2.

The rain tumbles down and cleanses all these allergies away for a bit. YAY!!   Everyone loves a rainy day to have some to be a little lazy.  So happy to not be out pounding the pavement trying to get sales on days like this. Instead I get to make my new plan that I am really excited about.  In addition, I have learned my dogs sleep a lot more than I thought.  That's a good thing for our trip out west. I have loved hearing the excitement in my children's voices and all the plans they have.  I know I have made a really good change in my life...and in theirs.  I've had a chance to catch up with life.....emails, phone calls, planning lunch dates etc.  It's been interesting seeing how this is all happening.  I have to say I'm  feeling supported, loved and I really appreciate those of you who are helping to make my transition easier. It's very cool.  Looking forward to seeing some of you in the next couple weeks.  Feeling way more confident and well....excited!!!  I really am and not feeling guilty about it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment