Sunday, April 20, 2014

New beginnings

Once upon a time someone told me that I see my world through rose colored glasses.  May be I do.  Looking at the positive ahead and fulfilling my dreams has helped me to fight through the thick and thin of my life.  I used to think that comment was a negative but I know look at it as a "Hey....so what at least I'm living my life the way I choose too!"  And I'm happy.  I had to give up one of my pets this week...wasn't fun....lots of guilt but I know Kismet will be loved and well taken care of.  The house is under contract, my home no longer feels like my home .....and I'm feeling in limbo....sort of like camping out.  It's okay.  At least I have a roof over my head and a tv, computer and my kitchen appliances.  The emotional  is more than I ever thought.  It's way harder but I think that the excitement of new beginnings balances everything out. Today is Easter and it's all about new life, new beginnings....I spent it alone with my canines but that's fine with me.


2 comments:

  1. Love this blog! Happiness for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brooke.....back at you....can't wait to read your new blog!! <3

    ReplyDelete