Sunday, April 6, 2014

So I made it through my double nickel day! It's okay!


I don't know about you but I don't really pay attention to New Years.  For me, I take inventory of my life and make goals on my birthday each year.  Yes I turned 55 this year. It's okay. I feel good about this past year.  I ended a three year battle of debt, YAY, and so happy to be free of that. I rescued 20 more puppies and adopted my Mali.  I took a break from rescue to give my heart and my life a break.  I found my passion with what I career I want to pursue. I continue to make a difference in peoples life by doing a good deed every day and paying it forward....I'm now working with Tidal Wave ....an amazing organization. I made a decision to make a change for my life by moving and being with my kids to experience something new.  I'm excited for this year of being 55 and looking forward to sharing my new adventures.

It takes courage to do what you want, other people have a lot of plans for you, follow your bliss. ~Joseph Campbell



No comments:

Post a Comment