Saturday, May 31, 2014

A dog lovers paradise!!


I get to walk 7 blocks down to this beautiful beach every day and let my dog run and socialize with all kinds of dogs. Many of the residents and shop owners put out bowls of water for the dogs in town so on our way to and from the beach they can have fresh water.  As soon as I get to the beach...leash is off and there she goes.  I find it really interesting to watch the interactions between the dogs.  For instance....a dogs ball is his/hers and another dog respects that.  Mali is learning so much from just watching and joining in, trying, and it makes me smile. She is such a good girl and I am thankful for choosing her for making this journey with me. She will be my beach baby through my next 15 years and a dedicated one.

No comments:

Post a Comment