Saturday, May 24, 2014

What a whirlwind......2 more days until blast off.

Crazy week filled with hard work, a little chaos, catching up with friends and family and still not done.  How did I gather so much "stuff".  Purple heart is loving me right now but my trash men are NOT.  Seeing my family tomorrow for a send off celebration and looking forward to seeing everyone. I have to admit....I'm exhausted and feeling pulled in many directions.  But I'm only one person....so my focus blinders have gone on. Sorry I didn't get to see everyone. :(  Doing this alone has been a challenge emotionally and physically...but it's been a journey that I'm glad I had. Ready for new beginnings and taking lots of deep breaths along the way.


"We’re all travelling through time together, every day of our lives. All we can do is do our best to relish this remarkable ride."

No comments:

Post a Comment