Wednesday, May 21, 2014

5 days and we are OFF on a new journey.







WOW!!  Anxious and excited at the same time.  It's been a bit crazy ......I had no idea what a big move it truly is. I really appreciate all your support and giving me that little push I need now and then to keep on trucking!!  A little emotional with all the goodbyes to friends, family and everything that is familiar.  But feeling grateful about getting a chance to live a life that's not so hectic,  one that's healthier for me in so many ways, meet new people, and find a job while I go to school to follow my passion.  I'm excited to explore ME and what I am capable of.  And I still get to have my kids close by to nurture my cooking spirit and try lots of new recipes.  I can't wait to finally be done with this move,  make the long trip there with Chase and my spirited dogs (who have know idea what's going on) and LAND at my new home.  That day will mark a new beginning.  I will count my blessings for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment