Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mothers Day


                                                                                  

17 days....WOW.  It's becoming real and a bit scary but exciting too.  This past week has been a bit crazy and emotional.   Everyone keeps telling me how brave I am....I don't really look at it that way.  I look at it as something I have wanted to do for a long time....and I need to.  No regrets...right?  Life is short. As I packed up all my belongings I stumbled upon all the love notes and cards Lindsay and Chase have made. Oh and the "I'm mad at you" notes...or the "I'm sorry" notes... the "confession" notes, those were the best.  Miss those times.  What treasures those are.   My children have taught me more about myself than I could every imagine...they have no idea.  
The saying above says it all. I am so looking forward to our new adventure and I am so very proud to be their Mom.  Happy Mothers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment