Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Parrots?




I  woke this morning to the boisterous chatter and screeching of parrots!?  Apparently decades   ago  they ( wild green and red crowned parrots) were released from a pet store or individual and  have multiplied in the wild here in the Ocean Beach/Point Loma area.  They are mostly seen and HEARD in the early mornings and the evenings.  Another thing that adds to the character and charm of this little town.
Mali has gotten a bit more comfortable at Dog Beach....still looking for her new bff.  Awesome today....quiet and low tide.  She had a blast.  Chase and I are both tired today....guess coming down from everything.  Really been busy trying to find my lost Ellie from here.  Many phone calls and emails.  Good news is....have my first interview on Thursday morning.  No clothes here yet so looks like I'll be shopping for some bargains tomorrow so I look decent.  Dang gone movers!!


No comments:

Post a Comment