Saturday, September 6, 2014

Yep.....it's been a while.




So...I have been trying to figure out where I'm going with this whole blog thing now that I'm here in San Diego. Right now...... I am just going to write about my life, my thoughts, my new experiences. A journal.....just as I intended it to be.  If you read it .....or not....it's okay......I seem have people who like my story so I am happy to share it.

Summer was busy, getting settled, visitors, etc......now we are settled for the most part and it's beginning to feel like home. Thank goodness summer is over, the summer vacationers are gone and life has begun to get real again. The days now have a regular rhythm for most of us and it feels good.

For all of you that wonder.....Yes....I do get lonely sometimes.  But it's okay.  Fortunately I like being with me and discovering what I am capable of.  I have grown here in a short time in good ways.  Life is changing.....for the better. And I find that I am doing that whole grateful thing again.  Counting not only my obvious blessings each day.....but my little "me" grateful things.  Things are all falling in place and I am actually doing better than ever and so are my children.  I guess there truly is a light at that long dark tunnel after all.  I thank God and my angel every day for helping me along the way. AND..

I just want to let each of you know how much I appreciate all your support and love during this hard and crazy journey of mine.  You have NO idea how much all your letters and comments have meant to me !!  I am happy!!

Big hugs and look forward to the new adventures of summer gal!! Cuz it's always summer in San Diego!! ;))



No comments:

Post a Comment