Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lots of folks are wondering why I am making such a big move. Simply, Its time for a change. It was so difficult finding a rental to take the 3 dogs.  But finally my prayers were answered and with the help of Lindsay have found the perfect place to stay during our transition.  I am moving because Lindsay is staying out there after law school to practice and eventually raise a family. Chase wants to transfer out there to attend school and follow his passion in Music.  Basically,  I'm feeling stagnant, life is so short and it's ready for a change.  So California ....here I come.  Myself,  Chase and 3 dogs traveling quickly cross country on May 27.  Should be interesting.  I'll need a big glass of wine on my new deck when I get there!!!  I'm going to be 55 and I want more for my life.    I start an online course soon to specialize training dogs with behavioral issues.  I'll work part time out there while building up my own business.  There's a dog beach 5 blocks from my new residence and I hope to make some new friends and maybe some clients at the same time.  I don't know anyone out there....but I'm looking forward to my new adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment